True Blue



It's Thursday, time to share your shiny stuff!




If you've never played before, here are the rules:

1. Post on Thursdays - Mr. Linky is available now - so jump right in.
2. Choose your favorite, because only one picture is allowed each week.
3. Use the button code below in your post (putting it in your side bar is optional, but much appreciated) .
4. Visit all the other distracted photographers out there





Please sign up with Mr. Linky and leave a comment (I LOVE comments). Can't wait to see your shiny stuff!

5 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

I love shiny things!
SQ

Al said...

Hi I just joined in and I got mine posted now.

AL

Grampy said...

Have to give it a try next week. Thanks for visiting Grampys Place

Unknown said...

That's pretty! And shiny!

Pie said...

Very interesting meme, I will try o join next week. :)