Ooooo, Shiny!

(a new Thursday thing)



I made my announcement on Tuesday - I'M DISTRACTED BY SHINY THINGS!!!


It only took me an hour to make my way through Lowes to get 1X6 board and a fan balancing "kit" - there are a lot of shiny things in the lighting department. This beauty was up there screaming, "Look at me! I'm so pretty!" I couldn't help myself.

Now I want to see your shiny things. Leave your mark with Mr. Linky (and a comment) so everyone can see what you are distracted by.

Go here, to see the rules & grab the code for the sparkly button above.

2 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Cool idea, I like your shiny photo.

I'm not sure if I have any photos that would fit the challenge. If I can come up with something I will post it tomorrow. Otherwise next week for sure.

Jan said...

Well, I did it. Thanks for the invite, hope your meme is successful. Mine is SOOC Sunday.