Announcement!

I really like the photo challenges and weekly photo postings that are out so I thought I'd do one of my own.

So my question to you is, "Are you distracted by shiny things?"

I certainly am and I want to see all of the shiny things you all have taken pictures of.

Here's the rules:
1. Post on Thursdays - Mr. Linky will be available by midnight central (Chicago) time.
2. Choose your favorite, because only one picture is allowed each week.
3. Use the button code below in your post (putting it in your side bar is optional, but much appreciated) .
4. Visit all the other distracted photographers out there.






Are you? Grab the button . . .


1 comment:

Just Me said...

Thank you so much for your critique of my blog ( www.artbooth.blogspot.com ). I really will work on your suggestions. I've enjoyed your photography as well, beautiful art! Some really beautiful photos. I also like your challenge, great idea!! Thanks again, Leslie