Fraternal Triplets


Curiouser and curiouser!

This is indeed one Balloon Flower plant. There is one white flower, one purple flower and one double purple flower.

It's weird enough that there is a white flower on a plant that is normally flush with purple flowers. But I didn't even know there was such a thing as a DOUBLE Balloon Flower.

This is one of my favorite flowers in my landscaping - I've got about a dozen. To see more on this plant, visit my gardening blog - just click the "Goofy Gardener" on the tabs at the top of the page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's lovely with the extra shade of white in it.
Probably due to the soil PH levels that caused the change..

Jenn Jilks said...

I love balloon flowers! Mine are not blooming yet. They are making progress. Great shot. Thanks for visiting My Muskoka!