Outdoor Cafe


It's Almost Thursday!!




Who isn't distracted by shiny things?

Even though I've walked past the local wine bar on numerous occassions and had never really paid much attention to the chairs. The sun was shining just right on this day. I couldn't help but notice those chairs!

Please join in the fun and show us all your shiny stuff. All I ask is this:

1. Post on Thursdays - Mr. Linky is available now - so jump right in.
2. Choose your favorite, because only one picture is allowed each week.
3. Use the button code below in your post (putting it in your side bar is optional, but much appreciated).
4. Visit all the other distracted photographers out there.





Please sign up with Mr. Linky and leave a comment (I LOVE comments). Can't wait to see your shiny stuff!

If you haven't played before, take a gander through your archives - I bet you've got something shiny in there :)


4 comments:

texasnascarcowgirl said...

I love this shiny stuff! and I do get distracted. haha

SquirrelQueen said...

Those chairs are definitely shiny. I think this meme does make us notice the shine a little more.

Al said...

I told ya...every little shiny thing can't get away from our watchful eyes. Chairs very shiny and comfy to sit on.

AL

Robin said...

Very nicely shot. I like the composition.