Warm Wishes


It's Almost Thursday!!




Who isn't distracted by shiny things?

This pool water isn't just distractingly shiny, it's mesmerizing.

It's gotten quite cold all of a sudden and I think we're in for a rough winter.

Even though it's been less than a month since my in-laws shut up the pool, I'm wishing for the warm weather again. Funny, I'm sitting here rubbing my cold feet together, wishing it was warm enough to cool off in the pool.

Please join in the fun and show us all your shiny stuff. All I ask is this:

1. Post on Thursdays - Mr. Linky is available now - so jump right in.
2. Choose your favorite, because only one picture is allowed each week.
3. Use the button code below in your post (putting it in your side bar is optional, but much appreciated).
4. Visit all the other distracted photographers out there.





Please sign up with Mr. Linky and leave a comment (I LOVE comments). Can't wait to see your shiny stuff!

If you haven't played before, take a gander through your archives - I bet you've got something shiny in there :)




PS - Please stop by my ETSY store. I'd love to hear your opinions. Do any of my photos on "Picture This" cut the mustard as store worthy? Let me know.

2 comments:

Al said...

Pool is certainly inviting and nice to look at. Hot springs could make you feel warm if you want to take a dip.

SquirrelQueen said...

That is definitely mesmerizing. Beautiful shot, I love the sparkles on the water.