Granny Smith


It's Almost Thursday!!




Who isn't distracted by shiny things?

On a whim, we went apple picking this weekend. Drove an hour to do it and we were out in the orchard for less than 45 minutes, but it was worth it. The kids had a grand time and we've got a lot of yummy apples to make a ton of tasty treats.

This Granny Smith stood out because most of them were pretty dull. It looked shinier out in the orchard than it showed up here. But that one shine amongst all the other apples was certainly distracting.

Please join in the fun and show us all your shiny stuff. All I ask is this:

1. Post on Thursdays - Mr. Linky is available now - so jump right in.
2. Choose your favorite, because only one picture is allowed each week.
3. Use the button code below in your post (putting it in your side bar is optional, but much appreciated).
4. Visit all the other distracted photographers out there.





Please sign up with Mr. Linky and leave a comment (I LOVE comments). Can't wait to see your shiny stuff!

If you haven't played before, take a gander through your archives - I bet you've got something shiny in there :)




PS - Please stop by my ETSY store. I'd love to hear your opinions. Do any of my photos on "Picture This" cut the mustard as store worthy? Let me know.

3 comments:

Al said...

Yummy...that is shiny and crunchy!We don't grow apples here and it is always the fruit that I always see, now I see the leaves.

AL

SquirrelQueen said...

A nice shiny, crisp and juicy apple, yummy. They are even better fresh from the tree, great photo.

Judy

* said...

I'm new here..I'll try to make sense. I love granny smiths (the only apples I will eat).