Slap


It's Thursday!!




Who isn't distracted by shiny things?

I'm so sorry folks! Here it is Thursday morning and I'm just now putting this up. I've been sacked by a nasty cold and went to be early last night - so, so, so sorry I'm late!

Anyway, this was an "on a whim" photo. My daughter was irritating me with her slap bracelet. You know how something as repetitive as slap, slap, slap, slap can be. Then, you add in the younger sister with the, "Let me do it, let me do it, let me do it." Well, you get the picture. They lost the bracelet, but I gained a nifty, shiny photo :)

Please join in the fun and show us all your shiny stuff. All I ask is this:

1. Post on Thursdays - Mr. Linky is available now - so jump right in.
2. Choose your favorite, because only one picture is allowed each week.
3. Use the button code below in your post (putting it in your side bar is optional, but much appreciated).
4. Visit all the other distracted photographers out there.





Please sign up with Mr. Linky and leave a comment (I LOVE comments). Can't wait to see your shiny stuff!

If you haven't played before, take a gander through your archives - I bet you've got something shiny in there :)




PS - Please stop by my ETSY store. I'd love to hear your opinions. Do any of my photos on "Picture This" cut the mustard as store worthy? Let me know.

3 comments:

Al said...

Oh yeah sounds really irritating hahaha. But it's not... when you know that it's a cool subject for your shiny thing! Very shiny and distracting!

BTW Melania I would like to thank you for your comment on my blog my Dad is okay now and your prayers did wonders.

AL

SquirrelQueen said...

I checked in last night and your link wasn't up, then I wound up be gone most of the day. I'll catch you next week.

Those bracelets are cute but very annoying at times. It did make a great photo however. Good shot.

Mansour Eskandary said...

Hey I like your shiny tastes - same here, I like shiny things too!