Sweetsauer Photo Hunt #2

I just found out about this on Monday, but knew I had tons of pictures from the month of June. I only needed to seek out four pictures Monday evening in order to fill all the categories (nothing is from "the vault" even).

All of my submissions for this challenge can be seen below or by clicking on the "Sweetsauer Photo Hunt #2" button above. If using the button, there are a total of 25 - don't forget to click on "Older Posts" in order to see all of them!

I love comments (I feed on them, live for them)! If you would be so inclined to leave a comment, please click on the photo title and leave comments on the individual posts.

VIEW FROM ABOVE




Please see all the other photo hunters at http://photohuntchallenges.com/2009/06/photo-hunt-2-participant-entries/.

1 comment:

Pollyanna said...

Thank you to all who have commented on my photos thus far!

Just as a side note, all but the railroad picture were taken within 1/2 mile of my home. I take my camera with me everywhere!

Again, thanks for all the comments!