Zip It


It's Thursday!!




Who isn't distracted by shiny things?

I've been so distracted by this new school thing (Cupie started kindergarten yesterday) that I completely forgot about getting distracted by shiny things! Since I've been on the school theme all week with my blogs, I thought I might as well stay with that. My Cupie's lunchbox zipper pull fits right in!

Please join in the fun and show us all your shiny stuff. All I ask is this:

1. Post on Thursdays - Mr. Linky is available now - so jump right in.
2. Choose your favorite, because only one picture is allowed each week.
3. Use the button code below in your post (putting it in your side bar is optional, but much appreciated).
4. Visit all the other distracted photographers out there.





Please sign up with Mr. Linky and leave a comment (I LOVE comments). Can't wait to see your shiny stuff!

2 comments:

Al said...

An expensive looking shiny zipper! ZIP!

SquirrelQueen said...

I love the shiny zipper, very distracting.

I am now hanging my head in shame that I forgot this week, bad squirrel!

My step daughter (19 yr old) just flew in from Anchorage to spend a few days with us before her next sememster starts. I will be back next week with a very shiny object.